Monday, July 10, 2006

Engagement Party II - With A Vengence!

Due to the popularity of the engagement party we held in Sydney earlier in the year, Sarah and I decided to take our show on the road. First stop: Buninyong, Victoria, where rumour has it we have quite a strong fan-base.

We're really struggling to find anywhere else that might be interested to host any further occasions, however - it seems you actually have to know the people before you force them to come to a random party in your honour.

We had a great turnout - pretty much everyone came (about 50 people) - and incredibly, food and drink were purchased in just the right quantities to suit the demand. Mum, Dad and Anna put in a great effort preparing everything. All in all, it was a great day, and it continued well into the night, and even on to breakfast the following morning in town.

These photos may be fairly boring to many of you, but I'll put them up anyway in case anyone is interested....

Nick (groomsman) and his fiancee Martha:

Alanna, Suse, [Sarah] and Jo (who all lived with Sarah in Melbourne for varying degrees of time) Also, my cousin David and my Dad in background:

My sister Anna, our friend Caitlin, and my best man, James:

My cousin AnnMaree, my cousin Helen and her husband Ivan:


My cousin Paul, my cousin David and his fiancee Andrea:

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hurrah! We had a lovely time indeed.

Margs said...

Hurrah indeed!

You could always take the roadshow to Holland! I belive there are Nicholsons there.....also, how about Tumut? I don't think you've fully explored the options here...

Jenny said...

Plenty of interested fans in Paris too...

If you're going to tour, then be serious about it. So far, only one continent. Could definitely be improved!

Margs said...

here here!