Monday, July 03, 2006

So it's monday....again!

Dadadada! this is the 300th Post on the Stephen Roberts Blog! What a huge milestone...well done everyone!

On to other things...it's Monday! And by experience so far, it ain't a very good one. 3 fights with Marketing, one cancellation from those facists at Head Office and a pile of work that doesn't seem to be getting smaller. Pretty crap if you ask me.

BUT...as this is a weekend wash up report I won't focus on today, instead, cast your mind back to the weekend when the days were free, and your time was yours....when phone calls came from mates and arguments were about which wine to drink with dinner. Ahhhhh happy days....

Househunting was all the rage this weekend. Flit and I made our initial attempts to find a house....so many weird places, one had a sloped floor, some had teeny tiny rooms, odd kitchens, cupboards that could only fit one plate each you name it, it's out there! Finally we found one place we could live in, pity the back garden was only 5cm squared!! I guess we'll be back out next weekend for round two. Meanwhile Mattes and G'Nick were up looking in papers for their next abode.....they didn't end up going anywhere much and we came home to find them still kicking about.....seems it can get a bit much after 5 weeks with no luck. Maybe next week will be the big one!

Sunday saw an old school friend, Louise, get married....very lavish wedding! Not sure how much I should say here as it could just turn into a rant. Suffice to say, she looked beautiful!!! and my brain ticked at a million miles an hour as I ruled out and ruled IN ideas for my own big day (only 2 months left...invites go out today!)

The sad news of the weekend is that England is no longer in the WC, I believe Flit's last word as he went to sleep was "POO!" I think that about sums it up!

5 comments:

john said...

Where are you guys looking?

john said...

Oh and a yeah on the 300 posts, a thanks to our blog overlord for starting it.

Sarah said...

Hmm. Overlord. Love it!

My deepest condolences to you Flit for the results of the last England game.

Jenny said...

I think there might be a reason why World Cup doesn't get abbreviated to WC... Although I guess you could say that is where England is now!

Sorry Flit, I understand all too well.

Nick said...

Mr + Mres Hayes are embrassing the prodical son!