Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday wash up

Thank goodness the weather was good! I was getting so sick of rain! I know the PC thing to say would be "well, the farmers need the rain so we should be grateful for it" but damn it! When the catchment areas only get 3mm from 6 days of straight rain then I will happily rejoice when the weather is fine...so will my washing that is drying nicely now thank you very much!

Anyway, Saturday, while the boys headed out to play some golf, I took myself to Fox studios to organise flowers for the wedding of the year. Very happy with the result too.... I'd love to share more with you about this, but then I may have to kill you all! There have to be some suprises!

Anyway, it took less time than I thought, so I headed to Chatswood to shop all afternoon....I love spending money! hehehe

Saturday night we headed out to Neutral bay for pool and riotousness (I think that's a word, and if it wasn't before, then it is now) Flit left his cue there and I played video games till the wee hours when we got home...never try to explain the actions of a drunkard!

Sunday saw us driving out to the country to see our priest for wedding stuff, we didn't get lost coming home this time which was great....and now we're at work on Monday slogging away till the next weekend brings us happiness and fun....you can tell I love my job eh?

3 comments:

Noodle said...

Oh NO! The CUE!!!! Did he get it back???

Margs said...

yes, it's been collected and all is right with the world again!

Noodle said...

Hurrah!