Monday, July 10, 2006

Up Wash Monday

The time has rolled around again for yet another Monday wash up....

So, what has been happening this weekend? Well I believe the weekend kicked off with a boy's poker night, but as I don't have the right dangly bits I have no idea what occurred so can't fill you in. Saturday brought more househunting! joy oh joy! damn some people live in weird houses!! I hate the trudging around, but I love the possibility....you never know what is through the next doorway!

Sunday brought with it shopping and diamonds...two of my favourite things. We purchased our wedding rings which was very exciting!! Trying them on repeatedly that afternoon was even more exciting!!

All in all a rather boring weekend to relay...but a rather cruisey and fun weekend to be a part of.

Today it all went to hell in a handbasket when I dropped my phone down the stormwater drain, luckily there was a lovely man who ripped up the grate and jumped down into the murky depths to get it for me! Ahh chivalry is not dead!

Hopefully this week we'll see more of the usual columns than last week!!!

2 comments:

Noodle said...

You should have left your phone there! Then perhaps they'd finally give you a new one! And that guy thought he was doing you a favour.... HA!

Margs said...

damn! Where were you when I needed your advice? Off galivanting with some roadshow I suspect....