Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Bridge turns 75, so let's celebrate by walking across it?!


The date for this historic event is Sunday 18th March. I know there has been alot of discussion on this point, but I just went to the website to check it out and decided to register.

I have booked 6 people in for the 4 - 4.30pm slot. We start from North Sydney and walk to the city. There is no way to walk back the other way, we have to catch public transport back home (or those coming from the city side to start with need to get PT to North Sydney first)

Anyway, since Julian and I will be using two of those spots, I have 4 up for grabs....first in best dressed.

Please notify me of your attendance by commenting on this post.

(as a side note.....the bridge will be closed from 4.30am til 11pm on 18th....the tunnel and trains are still running)

6 comments:

Nick said...

I have also booked 6 places!

john said...

We have already got tickets for 4pm.

Margs said...

argh we have so many places!! Nick, will we fill them all? do you have non-SRF people in mind for your places?

John - what a coincidence that we have the same time slot!!

Nick said...

I can always find people

Matt said...

I'm in

Margs said...

so that's 1...another 8 places to fill!