Wednesday, February 14, 2007

NO NO NO NO!

Please let me wake up in a few minutes and this will all have been just a bad dream...

I was inspired by Mattess' TV post to share with you my current favourite commercial offering, the second season of 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I got hooked on the amazing routines in the second audition city and have been following it ever since. The final is on on Sunday when we find out who America picked as the winner. I've been hanging our for my last dose of sequins, razzle-dazzle, arsin' it up, shiny shoes, pirroettes and the nauseating cackle of Mary Murphy's laugh. Of the four finalists I have a clear out favourite and a runner up - either of whom I could handle winning.

So how about a little illustartion for the post, Sarah? Maybe take a look on the official site to see if you can pinch a cute little picture of the sexy Cat Deeley, or a mug shot of Nigel Lythgoe just to add a bit of colour to your post?

Ah, and here's the offical page I'll just open it up and... NO! No no no no! This just can't be!!!! My eyes, my eyes!


NOT ONLY has the fun and suspense just fizzled right out of my Sunday night viewing, but

BENJI!? BENJI!!!!

HOW CAN THIS BE? My poor poor Travis. He was so deserving. And that cute little Heidi's heart must have squeeked when it cracked clean in half...

I, on the otherhand, deserve what I get for foolishly stumbling right into such unwelcome news. Unless this really is just a bad dream?

4 comments:

Margs said...

ALRIGHT!!!!!!! Benji was my Favourite!!! Whilst I can't pretend to be a avid watcher (too many engrossing shows on Foxtel) I do flick in from time to time and am always pleased to see his energetic smiling face beaming out across the airwaves at me....

So while it may not be the best news for you Lady, I for one am rather happy the little guy won!

Miss Sammut said...

i too have been waiting in suspense to find out who wins on sunday night.
so i guess that has fizzled that out for me too.
im happy its benji though, he is very versatile.

Sarah said...

Oh SHIT! I'm so sorry Bron. I thought I was the only one with terrible taste in TV!!!

As for versatile - he has mastered plenty of different dances but could never nab the Waltz. Travis, on the ther hand, was king of every style.

Noodle said...

Oh dear... looks like there might be a RUCKUS on!!!