Thursday, February 22, 2007

Useless Information

During a rare and quiet moment at work as I was daydreaming, staring out the window and watching North Sydney roll by, I started thinking of the names of the SRF...

I know I know! why?? I can't help you there, but it struck me that the same letters keep coming up ... J and M being the most popular starting initials, with N, B and S coming in a close second....

anyway, thought you might all like to share my mindlessness on this gorgeous sunny day!

as Noodle would say Tah Rah!

4 comments:

Flit said...

Back to work with you!

Jenny said...

I'm not convinced that Flit counts as a J. Nor Noodle as an M for that matter!

Now back to enjoying a friday night beer with you!

Margs said...

details schmeetails!

Nick said...

I agree move Noodle to the N's

Yeah "N's" Back into first place