Friday, June 02, 2006

Let's do the crouch


With the impending start of the World Cup and associated sleep deprivation for those who will be following it there is an alternative but related competition in the making - the goal celebration dance-off. As you can see England have a very strong contender - all 6 feet 7 inches of body-popping madness - I give you Peter Crouch.

Now my question is, what does Australia have in reply because I know you Aussies take sport seriously - are we expecting Viduka to attempt the bus-stop or the type-writer, will Kewell 'throw some shapes'.

In terms of the competition overall I know the bookies are tipping Brazil with their smooth Samba moves to win out but I like the look of Togo myself - who knows what dance-hall inspired moves will come out of that part of the world.

For more insight take a look at 'doing the Crouch' and an overview of all Englands talent is here.

No comments: