Thursday, June 22, 2006

Utes are Beaute

Rather than depress and confuse you with an overly nerdy post about Physicists Watching Individual Electrons Flow, I got my arse in gear and look a photo of my new car...



Pretty eh... The daily rate is a case of beer and a pizza - except for Flit who just has to swap cars for the day ;)


Oh and everyone cross you fingers... we should hear back about our potential new house today.




And the Dad Joke.... In truely dad fasshion


The balloon family are in bed, during the night there's a thunder storm and the baby balloon is scared so he goes to his parents room and tries to squeeze in their bed.

It's tiny so he lets some air out of his dad but still can't get in so he lets some air out of his mum but he still can't get in.

Desperate needs, he lets a lot of air out of himself and then fits in.

In the morning his dad is furious.

He says "Son you've let me down, you've let your Mum down, but most of all you've let yourself down".


and I could resit adding this one too..
What does Speedy Gonzalez use as carpet? Underlay underlay.


Some random Pics


I had these left over....

The band on saturday


Catching matt making out with his arm for practice in the drak (aka pub during the blackout).

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hurrah for Utes! That is a fine machine and the most John-worthy of them all.

(Though I may point out that not everyone will be so supportive: http://srfoundation.blogspot.com/2005/09/sydney-traffic-report.html)

john said...

Yes I remember, but I also remember watching the blood vessels on her forehead when she drives. ;)

Margs said...

oi! She is reading!

so long as you drive like a person with eyes then I have no problem with utes!

secondly, yay on the house! looks great!

Thirdly, that may well become one of my favourite jokes! Laughed out loud alot! well done dad!

john said...

I picked out a weird cat with a lime on it's head pic to distract you from the mean comment though. That should count for something.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the lime cat and think it is a strong contender for SRF logo.