Monday, June 05, 2006

Poor little broken!

Since I have the dubious honour of doing a weekend round up each Monday, and since there was not a lot of SRF activity this weekend I thought I'd just chat and give you a round up of MY weekend!

Firstly my phone BROKE!! Arggghhhh....how can one manage in this technologically advanced age with out their trusty little telecommunications device glued to their ear? I for one struggled. Luckily I can check my voicemails from landlines, but unluckily there are no landlines in my car or when I'm out shopping. Today I was able to pick up a new battery (the suspected problem) but alas to no avail the little blue one still would not ring! Perhaps tomorrow Louise (the grumpiest phone clerk alive) may have another solution. I was not happy when Bron told me she lost all her numbers when her phone died....that phone has my life programmed into it! All cross your fingers that it survives this episode.

Saturday (bloody freezing) brought with it a fond farewell of friends. A couple we have been friends with for a while now (met through Flit) are heading off to start a new life in Perth! A great adventure for them and their kids, but sad for the rest of us who will miss them dearly. That was just for the afternoon, and the evening brought a reunion of sorts with a few old school mates. Obviously Mattes will be the expert on reunions after his big weekend in Bathurst (has it been 10 years out of school already??!!)

Sunday we found ourselves rugged up to brave the cold (again) and headed out in search of Wedding invitations (only 3 months to go!) Being as smart as I am, I neglected to call ahead, and the shop was shut! One set back, no big deal. Instead, we headed off to complete our registry.....shop shut! not our day. We decided to just go shopping instead and I got a lovely new bag! Not a total loss!

I should probably wind it up there as my excessive use of !!!! is even beginning to annoy me!

No comments: