Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Teacher caught screaming!

There is not much to report for this week since the girls have been in exams.

On Monday, at lunch time the girls were starting to relax and unwind from the stress of exams. I was on playground duty and chatting to some of the girls, when a yr 9 girl decided to scare me with a HUGE spider she had caught. It was massive, and i screamed..... i didnt realise it was dead. They all thought it was funny until the girl with the spider tried to scare them too. There were girls screaming every where. Even now when i think of the expressions on the girls faces, it cracks me up. They were so so scared.
A year 8 girl (very cute and quiet) last week was asking me if i was gonig on the camp next term and she threatened to put spiders in my tent (as a joke). she was screaming the most, she was absolutely terrified by this spider. so i suggested that i will get her to check my tent on the camp....she wasnt impressed.

1 comment:

Margs said...

Don't you know that you should never show weakness....they will be watching for it!