Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pancake Meow

Last night, to a handful of SRF members, I confessed to an addiction and an obsession. They sympathised with my addiction but found the obsession a little hard to fathom. So here are the pretty pictures of the yummy looking jewely that I love to look at on a regular basis for minutes at a time.

Seriously, I can just sit and gaze at them. They look so lovely!

They are all necklace charms and as soon as summer comes around, I'm going to order me one of their cute, dessert scented asses for myself!

6 comments:

Margs said...

been offline in a meeting all week, but now I come back and see all the yumminess! Good work lady....I think I still want a cupcake one...let me know if you do end up ordering one as I think I can stretch the budget for it!

Sarah said...

Of course Lady! It will take a few months though because she is closed to catch up with her backlog of orders... Will keep you posted.

john said...

Do that do meat products aswell? I would love a tiny slice of bacon through my eyebrow.

Sarah said...

No bacon John! While Bacon is up there on my list of favourites, you must concede that it is not nearly so pretty as cupcakes! Would you consider donuts? Pancakes? Cinnamon scroll? Pumpkin pie? Hot fudge brownie sundae? Glazed pretzel? C'mon! Any of those things would look great dangling form your eyebrow!

Margs said...

bacon would smell funny....

Margs said...

...any flies might follow you around too..