Friday, June 23, 2006

The mystery beautician strikes again!!

The first time I got a call from the beautician to come and collect my free facial (about 6 weeks ago??) I was surprised, confused and quite excited! No one at the salon could help me with any information about who the mystery gift giver was, so we chalked it up to a lovely situation and got on with life.

That was...until yesterday....when another phone call came.

Monique (we're tight now) called and left me a Message saying that another surprise awaited me!! At first I was a little freaked out. A coincidence like this did not happen twice, I don't know who could be doing this, very confused and a little frightened that maybe I had a stalker..... after I spoke to Monique though I felt very reassured. She tells me she is sworn to secrecy, but she knows who it is. Apparently a friend I haven't seen for a while is getting me these lovely facials in the lead up to my wedding!

Needless to say, the last 24 hours have been spent racking my brain for who could it be! I have narrowed it down to a few people, but at the end of the day there is no way of knowing until they reveal themselves. I hope they do soon as I am dying from curiosity!!!!

Anyhoo...it is a fabulous gift, which I am totally enjoying, in fact, I'm off tomorrow morning for facial number two! Can't wait.

The mystery, however, continues.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Okay I confess it was me!

Sarah said...

Enough of my silly games. I did it!

Margs said...

hilarious! You guys are so original, I think only 12 other people have claimed that already!