Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Love advice from 14-15 year olds

During a lesson with the year 9's today, a girl broke the silence and asked "do you have a boyfriend miss?" to which i replied "no, not at the moment".
This question was followed by: "so, who do you have a crush on at the moment" and i just giggled, since now all the girls were intrigued to know about my love life.
The student insisted that it was a friends brother (dont know where she got that idea from) and guaranteed me that she had a 100% success rate with setting people up, if i needed some help. Then girls were commenting: "you know miss, guy's liked to be asked out by girls and were trying to encourage me to ask this guy out."
They even suggested that on the last day of school we play truth or dare, where i can only choose truth, so that they can find out the goss. (yeah, sure girls!)
They were all sure of what i should do and were prepared to give me their love advice. All this discussion even though i never said that there was a secret crush.

4 comments:

Margs said...

wooooo yer in luuurve!

Sarah said...

Sorry Bron. Six months ago, if you'd said it with roses...
but now I've given my heart to someone else. Gosh darn it!

john said...

Born and Mr Mystry Sitting in the tree... K I S S I N G.

Noodle said...

OOOH! You DO have a crush!