Saturday, June 24, 2006

Logo Research and Global Domination

Hello SRF Members and other people that are random enough to view our site.

So I would like to thank John for the first Logo submission. There is still plenty of time to enter so get those creative juices flowing

In my ongoing quest for the Logo brilliance I googled the esteemed professor who is named after our organisation.

http://www.adb.online.anu.edu.au/biogs/A160125b.htm?hilite=roberts


I encourage all of you to read up on this fine fellow.

I hope this helps you all in the Logo competition.


Also I have have done some further research in our quest (I am liberal with the use of the word "our", I understand that this may be my own deluded quest for global domination).

The following websites are taken

www.srf.com - they make florine based chemicals
www.srf.com.au - The Seafarers Retirement Fund
www.srf.org - The Smith Robert foundation

However www.srf.org.au is available

Think about the possibilities this will offer and if we get the filter catergory right I will be able to view it at work!

That is all.

Nick

2 comments:

john said...

Man... I thought I'd be the last in, so I made something up quick. I want a second chance...

Nick said...

You may submit another