Saturday, June 17, 2006

Logo

So it is time for my Biannual Blog

I believe my last entry may have been on Potato Salad but I am willing to move on......

I am laying out the challange for a SRF logo. I like the professional title on our Blog but think how all our lives will be enriched buy a Logo....

What would Maccas be with out its golden arches, Comm Bank without the Sao dipped in vegiemite, Coca Cola with out the Dynamic Ribbon Device, Channel 9 with out the Balls? Nothing!

All submissions need to be submittedto the Judging Panel by a yet to be specified date.

That is all

Nick

10 comments:

Noodle said...

If you make the due-date the end of June (or later) then I will have a chance to put in an entry after my exams are over... pleeeeease?

Nick said...

Noodle If that makes you happy I am willing to obliage

Noodle said...

Hurrah!

Margs said...

hmmmm...

apart from our illustrious blog, where would this logo be displayed?

Nick said...

At all oppitune times. We will start a low key marketing campagin to raise gradual awareness. So that over time when you tell your employer your are off to a SRF event something triggers in the back of there minds "yes I heard of the SRF - nice logo - must be something important - where did I leave my egg sandwhich"

It will also appear on our range or merchandising - Who wouldn't want a SRF polo shirt and matching travel bag???

We will be satified when we reach the ranking of 53rd most recognised logo - globally

Then the stars or a least a gaint image projected onto the moon.

Bwwhahhahahha

Margs said...

Oh I see....world domination and all that....

Why didn't you just say so?

Sarah said...

We should ask Miss Bron (S) for some tips.

Matt said...

Of course all official directives will have to go out on letterhead, so a logo will come in handy there too.

Sarah said...

I was thinking armpit tattoos...

john said...

Can we set Miss bron's class on it as a homework project?