Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Wash Up

And another Monday glides effortlessly past and a new week has begun. Luckily this Monday was a public Holiday so none of us Sydneysiders were at work! Yay!

Tomorrow, however, heralds my return to work....after a full month off it will be quite a challenge to get back into the swing of things...hopefully the short week will help with the pain somewhat.

Half of the weekend was spent recovering from Friday night...not a good move...but let's not say any more on the matter. John returned to us from Canadia and Sarah from Tahiti...buggers! Both work trips and both far more interesting than an average working week in Sydney! While John recovered from jetlag, Sarah and Noodle drove to Quidong for a family thing. Bron jumped on a plane for the Alice. Flit and I went bed shopping and Nick and Mattes emptied their storage unit! Lucky house of Chicken...it's now apparently full to the brim!

The weekend also brought with it Futsal training...and lots of it! Both Sunday and Monday had sessions and I must say there are some marked improvements being made! Also a dark horse or two showed up! You can't sit in Goal John with ball handling skills like that! Our coaches ran us ragged, but it was nothing a good fish and chips from the fish markets couldn't sort out!

Overall it was quite an eventful weekend (especially if you're a sports nut...or know nuts willing to throw bbqs for either of the grand finals this weekend!) hopefully I have enough stamina left to get me through the week!

7 comments:

Margs said...

Run you ragged???, you don't know you're born girl.

Margs said...

I think you need to change your login when posting babe, I must have been the last on that computer....

Flit said...

Oops.

Flit said...

Actually, you should be careful leaving yourself logged in, I could do a Jim-style "I'm wearing pink frilly knickers" type post. (Apologies to those who have no idea what I'm talking about).

Noodle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
john said...

I hate deleted posts. So curious.

Matt said...

you know you can just change your name in your profile and post as someone else.