Sunday, October 15, 2006

Piss funny study in random shots

Whilst on the never ending task of merging our lives, my darling husband and I stumbled across some old shots from various parties, bbqs, picnics, pubs and other places of meeting and too much drinking!

Thought you all might like a look at some of the funnier ones....join our walk down memory lane!
John and Bron at my 24th birthday hat party at my flat in Ryde
Me, Matt and Alex (same party)
The Flit's (John's water party, Australia Street)
Skydiving...big hair all round!
New Years Eve 2003
dirty smoker and party boy...ahh good times (in cowra)
Strike a pose! nye 04 Hawks Nest

I've got loads more, but maybe I'll save them for another post.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Fantastic! Bring on another post!

Matt said...

Damn I'm hot!

Noodle said...

What a pack of jokers.