Friday, October 27, 2006

On a completely different Note.

Ok Ok. Hint taken.... How about the last weekend in Novemeber (24th/25th/26th)? The house is free for us to use. I was thinking of heading up Friday after work (should take about 2.5 hrs from the city). There are two bedrooms with beds (bags one), bathroom, large living room and a kitchen. There is also a large area of grass and a big undercover balcony. So you can
1) if your quick and share the bed with someone, bags the bed
2) Sleep in the lounge room with whatever you bring up with you
3) Camp under the balcony
4) Camp outside.
So there should be plenty of room for all.

I think a good plan would be to
Friday - night meal at the pub in Wollombi, we can all meet there for dinner and drive to the house together, as it is a little hard to find.
Saturday - The Hunter Valley for a bit of a drink and then dinner at the house Saturday night.
Sunday - Bit of a relax and head home.

Give me some feedback on the dates and I'll start to organise it.

BTW the last 6km is dirt track so if you are worried about driving on it, car pool with someone with a work car that they have to return soon anyway ;) Shari's car has made it OK, so everyone should be fine though.
BTW2 The place is on tank water and solar power. The powers not a big deal, we should be fine but you can't have 8 showers a day.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Bags other bed x 2!

Also, dates look pretty good to me. I'm IN IN IN!

Sarah said...

(The x 2 means Matten also Bags the bed. He has a crush on me.)

Noodle said...

YESSSSS! Nice going!

Flit said...

I'm out of the country and I don't think the missus will be making it either.

Margs said...

I can't, I have Jackie's wedding in Wagga that weekend! :(

Can we make it any time in Dec? (very hopeful look)

Miss Sammut said...

It sounds like a great trip away, and i'd love to join you. But i also have a wedding that weekend, so i wont be able to make it either.
December is good for me. (wink, wink)

john said...

I'm open to date suggestions.

john said...

How about Jan 6/7/8th ?