Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Wash up

I finally got my camera back, so I'm going to do what I promised and show you photos from Nick's Sweet and Savoury afternoon tea...




...for some reason they came out really small....eh what ya gonna do?

Now on to this weekend....damn it was busy! We broke the Summer seal and went to the beach for the first time this season...the weather was great! 35 degrees, but as soon as we touched the water we froze! it must have been 15 degrees in there...we soldiered on and eventually settled into it. After we dropped Mattes and G'Nick back at HOC, we headed off to buy our new scanner. I could honestly put up a post just about how great this piece of technology is! I know you all want me to, but we can't have everything we want! let's just leave it at Woohoo!

We managed to fit in some footy training on Sunday afternoon in the rain...I swear this weekend was like Melbourne...it went from boiling hot, to windy as hell, to cold and wet within the space of 24 hours!

Anyway, Soccor is on tonight and we're gonna knock 'em dead...well....maybe. GO the Mighty SRF!

I guess I should really have put in some photos that were relevant to this weekend, but the one of me blowing that trumpet was appalling, and the HOC ones don't do your plight justice. Maybe next Monday we'll get some up to date relevant shots of something...I know...Our housewarming!!! Woohoo!

No comments: