Friday, November 25, 2005

Le chien le plus moche du monde est mort


I know this photo went around as an email a while ago, but I thought it was fitting to put it here, since SAM is now dead!

Furthermore, his death made it into the french papers (well, the one I read anyway), with the above title: The ugliest dog in the world is dead.

Though it looks like his death was due to microwaving, this photo was in fact taken before his death, and he died from some sort of heart problem (my medical french needs a bit of work still).

4 comments:

Richard said...

Excellent, Hercules is ready to take back the top spot! All we have to do is shave off all his hair and pickle him in vinegar for a few weeks.

Margs said...

I think the heart problem was a mercy to the poor thing!

How could anyone let a dog get into that condition????

On a lighter note...how funny that the French think this is newsworthy!! Today Tonight would go off over there!

Flit said...

I had always assumed that the dog in this photo was already dead

Matt said...

I assumed it was undead