Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New Job

Hi all,

Just thought I would let you all know that I have just accepted a new position working in the Faculty of Economics and Business, as "Admissions Coordinator" for the Faculty.

I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing, it will be a welcome change from my current role where I basically have sod all to do, I expect to be very busy for the next few months as they are just entering the busiest admissions period of the year. I'll keep everyone up to date about changed email addresses etc once I know the details, but the move isn't for a few weeks (December 12th) so nothing that specific has been sorted out yet.

Cheers,
Richard

5 comments:

Matt said...

congratulations

Sarah said...

Good one Richie!

Noodle said...

Well done Richie! The Pharmacy FACULTY will be sad to lose you.

Richard said...

Yes, there is wailing in the corridor!

Sarah said...

I see a great opportunity opening up for Bryan to step into...
Big (sweaty) shoes to fill though!