Tuesday, November 08, 2005

SRF Event suggestion - For approval by the committee

G'Day all,

After a brief and slightly innebriated discussion at trivia on Thursday, it was suggested that as a SRF event we might go along to Harold Park Paceway in Glebe and watch the trots.

Here's the deal:

When: Friday 25 November 2005 (Last Friday of the month)
Where: Harold Park Paceway
How much: $10 entry and then as much as you want to gamble. The $10 gets you $30 of 'Harold Park' money for you to spend on food and drink. Sounds like a bargain to me!

http://www.haroldpark.com.au/promotions/promotions.html

I would like to formally suggest this as an event.

Thats it.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmm. As I suspected, the 25th isn't any good- we've got plans with Gretta & Flit and anther couple. I understand John & Shari are also away that weekend, so I think this would be better in 2006!

Margs said...

I concur...sorry Bryan, we thought there was something on that night, but couldn't remember what when we were at the pub. Had to check calendars, auspices, stars, chicken guts etc to find out.

This year is very hectic....you need to book people in 4 months ahead around this time of year!

Jenny said...

I would have come Bryan.

Sarah said...

But you CAN'T Jenny! You simply can't.

Jenny said...

Shit. You're right.