Sunday, September 24, 2006

And now for the weather...

When I flew down south yesterday, I expected the possibility of the weather being a bit colder, but from what I'd seen on the tv lately it's been pretty warm in Vic as well as back in Sydney, so I thought that at least something in the 20's wouldn't be too much to ask for.

So far today, it has reached a maximum of six degrees.

All I have to say is, enjoy your warmth!



4:00 UPDATE: You might have heat, wind and fires up there in NSW, but here, we just had a lovely downpour. Of pure unadulterated hail. It's freezing!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cold noodle. It's never a good thing.

Nick said...

It was only 35 deg in sydney - very glacial...

Margs said...

If it makes you feel any better Noodle...Sydney is actually quite cold compared to 'Nam!

(haha! 'Nam spam breaks new borders!)