Friday, September 01, 2006

Quick Catch-up


Hello.

I've been incredibly busy this week. Yes, too busy for shoesday even. I've neglected the blog, aswell as neglecting my friends and fiance. So I thought I'd post a little catch-up.

Work is crazy and I have lots of travelling behind me and infront of me. Coming up between Monday week and November: Manila, Palau, Tahiti, London, Wellington and maybe Melbourne.

Last night I had Jazushi with a friend I met in Vietnam. Emma, the teacher. She teaches 6 to 18 month-olds. I think they have another name for that kind of 'teacher'...

The cheesy eggplant was SO GOOD!

Margaret is getting married in merely a week. MARRIED!

Peta is living with me at the moment and we've had loads of catching up to do.

I just had Pad Thai for lunch, from "Wok On Inn."

Matt kicked some pharmacy arse yesterday.

I had 3 hours sleep last night.

Just two weeks until we get another person in my office!!!

I keep forgetting that I have a wedding to plan.




Margaret is getting married NEXT WEEK!!!

And Flit too, of course. The lovely Flit.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

Yes, things have been quite dull and uneventful of late.

Margs said...

5 sleeps now!