Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Wash up.....Are you kidding???

Sorry kids, but no can do on the wash up this week! Just about to get in a taxi for the airport and besides it would take waaaaayyy toooooo looonngggg to fill you in on the biggest event of my life!

You'll all just have to wait till we get back on the 24th September to see and hear all our news!

Oh and while we're away...no one is allowed to have any fun whatsoever! D'you hear me? No BBQs, No Birthdays, No housewarmings, No brilliant nights out on the town...NOTHING!!! I don't want any fun going on while I can't enjoy it! So all of you sit back and bunker down for the next two weeks! Please?

See ya
Mrs F

3 comments:

john said...

I second that. No fun for anyone in the next two weeks.

Jenny said...

Not even me?

Nick said...

especially you!