Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Wedding Post....Finally!

Yesterday we collected our wedding photos from the photographer! How exciting....we now have 762 individual memories on paper in a box! I spent hours last night trawling through them picking out the best ones for the album and now I thought you might all like a little look too! So instead of writing anymore, lets just have some photos!!!



















I made this cake...I was so proud....

Anyway, as you can see, we had rain (lots of it!) and sun, and it was the best day of our lives!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Margs, it looks absolutely beautiful. You looked amazing, everyone looks so happy, you wouldn't know from these photos that there was a drop of rain! What a fantastic day and what lovely memories to keep. Even the boys scrubbed up pretty well, who would have thought it!

Miss Sammut said...

Wow, these photos are amazing! i cant wait to see more. they have captured the wonderful day perfectly.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Both of you! Just had a quick butcher's at the photos. Although I must say 762! Will you have a black and white album as well as a colour?
Everyone looks superb and I have to say that Observatory Hill and The Lord Nelson make me very homesick.
Hope you have a fabulous post-honeymoon in Australia before your move to England and the odd flight to Paris.

Alex