Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Behold the Melodic Marvellousness!

Well I've been holding off posting anything, because I was scared of being attacked by my peers for being a boring Nancy-pants. Suddenly I came to the realisation that I couldn't be any more boring than Richie, so I plucked up the courage to write a few lines.


As you may already be aware, my beloved gave me a Harmonica for my Birthday (well technically it's a Blues Harp) and I've been steadily annoying the neighbours and fellow Nuggets. The good news is, I'm bringing it to Quidong! I know you are all probably jumping for joy at this wonderful news, and frankly I can't wait to be sitting around the campfire after a hard day's shearing and mud-fighting, soothing your souls with a haunting melody. Well that's how it plays out in my mind anyway.

I guess I'm just hoping to one day be as good as my idols Howard Levy and Cara Cooke or as sharp as the boys from Harp Attack! One thing I have noticed since doing some google research on the blues harp is that everyone that plays it is a bit touched in the head. I have to admit this concerns me, as there is no information regarding which condition causes the other.



I also take requests, although there is no gaurantee of any resemblence to requested song apart from title.

3 comments:

Margs said...

I think you will find that your beloved took the link with mental illness into account when purchasing the ideal gift for you.

Richard said...

Holy crap you're boring... almost as boring as I am!

Nick said...

I did not give you that noise making contraption