Thursday, September 29, 2005

Homework

This week’s homework pretty much applies to anyone NOT coming camping. (That trip will be documented by our very own SRF events reporter, Gretta, as per normal.)

Write 100-300 words on the following:

I may have missed a terrific camping trip but my long-weekend was…

Extra marks for pictures but not compulsory.

So there’s no confusion, we want responses from the following by Wednesday morning:
Jenny, Noodle, Bron, Suzy, Gabby, Brian, Good Nick if he decides not to come.

I will now open the floor to suggestions of suitable punishment for non-compliance...

5 comments:

Matt said...

I vote making them play the pain game by themselves, except for G'nick coz he would enjoy it. He should be tortured until he tells us who his date was with.

Sarah said...

Mmm. Nice. I like your incorporation of 'torture' and 'pain'.

Margs said...

Yay! Torture! I know...whoever doesn't do their homework has to hand wash Richie's camping gear and then give him a foot massage!

I'd be doing my homework if I were you....

p.s. I second the torture for G'Nick...he is now officially a turd burger!

Richard said...

They will need to be massaged dry after my camping trip

Margs said...

*shudder* uurrghh...