Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mystery of naked highway woman's trip or diary of a dumb blonde acts 1 & 2

Okay, Okay--I will write so you will all stop HASSLING me!!


I was going to write something funny but not in the mood today.....the last two weekends have been okay, but the weekend before last I had a major hissy fit because the washing machines were not working in my flat complex (I have a shared laundry) and somehow crossing Macleay Street and going to the Laundromat I managed to lose my beloved slipper (Gucci of course darling!) and the stupid wenches at the laundromat did not lift a finger to help me...anyway managed to find it after all but this weekend managed to melt them in my Mum's dryer...

OH THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIVETING ISN'T IT?????

Then last Monday I had a fight with my agent because she tried to hassle me into another six month lease and then on Sunday night my kitchen flooded because the flat upstairs had a blocked drian and all the electrics in my kitchen went. I yelled at Grant yesterday and spent most of the day in tears BECAUSE I AM just in REALLY REALLY BAD MOOD.....

I want the weekend

I want my boyfriend who I haven't seen in three weeks and

I want alcohol

And I want it all NOW!!!

PS: Sorry Nick I got all excited re the girl as I thought it was EVIL posting

4 comments:

Flit said...

Cheer yourself up with this thought - Gucci slippers are fairly exclusive - but nowhere near as exclusive as melted gucci slippers. I doubt anyone outside of the tait modern has a pair - wear them proudly.

Sarah said...

I shall leave it up to one of the boys to comment on the broken washing machine and your bitter disappointment...

I'm too much of a lady!

Margs said...

Damn it Sarah...I was going to make that comment, but now you tell me its unlady-like....I feel I too should wait for the boys to kick in....

Matt said...

too easy. I'm not touching it