Sunday, October 09, 2005

An Amendment

It has become clear to be through various recent conversations that certain people in the Stephen Roberts Foundation (you know who you are) were/are under the impression that the people pictured playing trivial pursuit in my previous post (and below) are actually my friends. However, it needs to be established that this is not the case. Rather, they are random weirdos whose picture I found on google and used because I thought they looked funny. I thought that I had made this clear, but obviously not. Whatever the case, I'd just like to reiterate so that there is no more confusion: I don't know them, have never met them, and most certainly do not intend to do so. So please, feel free to point and laugh at them now. It's okay, really.

1 comment:

Richard said...

We all know that you are just the one taking the picture, which explains why we can't see you. It's OK to be ashamed of your loser friends Matt, we all live through the same guilt and shame for being friends with Fat Matt...