Monday, October 10, 2005

The Sydney Morning Herald reports:

'The Ronnie Johns' Half Hour: Ten, 10:05pm Wed

THUMBS UP. An Australian comedy sketch show that's funny. And, unlike recent offerings, this isn't driven by known comedians or those who enjoyed their golden years in the late 80's. Hosted by a cowboy riding a papier-mache horse, the program also benefits from its late-night slot. The humour is definitely adults-only stuff, though the result is fresh, funny and irreverent rather than smutty." The Sydney Morning Herald TV Guide Oct 10-16, 2005.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

PS. I'm not sure about the smutty bit. Maybe a little...

Richard said...

I was horrified by an advert I saw depicting Jesus on the cross accepting a phone call. I shall be outside the front of Channel 10 praying that it is taken off the air immediately (and almost definitely hiding from Margaret for the rest of my natural life)

Jenny said...

wow, that is so cool!! I can't believe your little brother is a tv star!! Soon, anyway... Make sure you keep updates on how it goes for me!

Margs said...

yes Richie...run and hide! especially after that Tree Friends incident!

Richard said...

Those among us who can actually read will tell you that Noodle posted the Happy Tree Friends website.

Margs said...

I must apologise...I didn't bother checking who posted the blog, I just assumed it was you Richie as it seemed like the right thing to do. In fact I might still blame you anyway...