Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thought you had escaped, didn't you?


Fat chance! Just because I am slack, doesn't mean I can't manage to keep up with something for at least two consecutive weeks!!

Roxanne Lebrasse got kicked out this week, and good riddance to her frankly. Not that she wasn't a good singer or person or whatever, but she was the 'controversial' thirteenth person in the top 12, so never really deserved to be there in the first place.

Since I was camping, I missed the actual shows, but according to Inside Idol it was a fairly average set of performances, and Mark Holden actually had a bit of a tanty and stormed off the set.

Also, I am proud to announce that in theory, I have finished my many trips to the dentist. Yesterday she extracted the lower back right molar, because it would have cost well over 2 grand to save it. Naturally, it wasn't a simple extraction, so I am in a fair bit of pain and off work for the next few days (when you have five weeks sick leave a year, you might as well use some of it by damn!). When she went to pull it out, the forceps actually shattered the tooth, so she had to dig the rest out with the drill (that bit of detail was just for you Matt, enjoy)

If I manage to get less lazy tomorrow, I'll grab the christmas in september pictures off the camera and put a few of them up.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done Richie, keep the idol posts coming...
I quite liked Roxy though, I hate that short haired girl with some stupid name.

Richard said...

Milly, the girl with a mullet? She won't last long, constantly in the bottom 3.

john said...

Did you just copy this straight from this weeks Dolly magazine?

Richard said...

Only the bits about my teeth...