Sunday, October 16, 2005

Correction....

I have done a little review of my last post on the Noodle markets and have realised I gave you a bogus date.

Please note the new date (I have changed it in the original post too) Wednesday 19th October.

Just a little background to this: I had originally chosen the 25th, thinking Sarah would be back, and seeing as she was very keen, I thought it was the nice thing to do and wait for her to join us. What I didn't count on however is the fact that Clover Moore seems to think that October ends on the 20th! so the noodle markets will be dissappearing on the Thursday of next week and one more visit is definately in order.

For those of you who are willing and able to make the new date, then all other details remain the same...7pm at the bungalow 8 beer tent on Wednesday evening for oddles of noodles.

See you then.

5 comments:

Richard said...

Gosh... if only there were some way to edit your original post, to avoid the need to make an entire new post just to make a correction. Why, such a thing could change the face of the internet as we know it!

Margs said...

Shut up....I did edit my original post, but then I thought people may not re-read it so I made it extra clear so no one missed out!!

Richard said...

I guess you're right. Hell, it's pretty optimistic to assume they read it the first time around, the chance of a re-read are almost infinitesimal.

john said...

Plus, isn't it you birthday?

Margs said...

the 20th is my birthday