Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Homework submission

I may have missed a terrific camping trip but my long-weekend was… at least partially interesting. I spent friday night in Melbourne, having been down there for the past week. I caught up with some old friends, and we had a b.y.o.f.a.g.t.s. (bring your own food and grog to share) dinner party at the newly married Ben and Michelle's apartment. The high - a fantastic thai pumpkin soup that James and Marian prepared at home and brought in a big steel pot. Another (perhaps not so) high - 2 subway footlongs that Nick so generously ordered and brought in a plastic bag, then cut up into slices for everone.
We played that age-old determinant of ego, the 1982 edition of Trivial Pursuit, and my team kicked arse!
Here are some other people that love trivial pursuit:
I spent Friday night on Ben's couch, and then travelled to Geelong for my flight out on Saturday afternoon, where I was met by Mum, Dad and my sister Anna. My flight was with Jetstar: not exactly winners of best airline of the year, especially in the leg-room department.

To make matters more enjoyable, it was really windy up high and we had a fair degree of turbulence. However, I feel that I was able to get my own back by using Virgin Blue headphones in the Jestar headphone sockets (even if I had to listen through only one speaker as a result).
I arrived back at home at about 7:30pm, and there ends the mildly interesting component of my weekend. After that, I worked Sunday 8:30-1 and Monday 8:30-3, and filled in the rest on a rediculous group assignment for uni.

There! You have it! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME RUB RICHARD'S FEET!

No comments: