Friday, October 14, 2005

Noodles are SO IN right now...

October is "Good Food Month" according to the Sydney Morning Herald and as such there are myriad events being held round Sydney to celebrate!

The best one I think is the return of the Night Noodle Markets in Hyde Park.

Flit and I took ourselves along on Tuesday for a veritable feast of all things asian. We had such a nice time that I thought it might be something you'd all like to join us in doing on the 25th October?

The Noodle Markets are held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 5pm and we found that most stalls had sold out by about 8pm. Most dishes are about $7-$8, with entrees being cheaper and some things reaching $12. There are also wine/beer tents so designated drivers or public transport is advised.

If you'd like to join us, meet us at the Bungalow 8 beer tent in Hyde park (near the Archibald Fountain) on Wednesday 19th October at 7pm.

I also think our "next srf event" post is becoming rather thin so please people invite me to stuff!

2 comments:

Noodle said...

Glad to hear that finally Noodles are 'IN'. It's been a long time a-comin'!
Still, though, this whole Noodle-eating thing has me just a little wary...

john said...

Count me in.