Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar...

My work trip to the Cook Islands next week has been confirmed- flights ticketed, accommodation booked. Just look where I have to spend my week!


The Palm Grove resort. Hmmm. So let me see. By day I have to go shopping, have a few air-conditioned meetings and ‘further develop my knowledge of the region’ but what will I do after 4pm each day? I’m going to need a new pair of sunnies after the last pair disappeared up Richie. I'll have to dig out my packed away summer stuff early- shorts, singlets and a bikini. Will my beach front bungalow have a power socket for my iPod? How will I get my morning exercise? AND I’ll miss Trivia!!! I wonder if it’s too late to cancel…

1 comment:

Noodle said...

I'm currently looking for a long, noodle-like bag that I might stow away in!!!