Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Tree Friends

So it's Monday again. To continue John's quest for workplace procrastination, I suggest Happy Tree Friends, which a friend recently put me on to. They're on SBS sometimes I believe, but episodes (only about 2 mins long) can also be seen online at:

http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/index.html

It's kind of like Itchy and Scratchy, but with more characters and a with more graphic violence. I think that in every clip I've watched, they've managed to cross the line between being violently funny and just plain wrong. But somehow, I keep going back for more!
[a warning for the feint-hearted]

13 comments:

john said...

It got blocked by my corporate internet security, so it must be good.

Noodle said...

heh heh heh....

Sarah said...

Can we talk?

Matt said...

This has freaked me out many a late night watching SBS. So violent...

Margs said...

I think I've been scared for life! Richie! We really need to do something about you.....how about a holiday in a lovely little place called Bedlam!

Richard said...

Wtf did I do?

Sarah said...

Matten, when Gretta leaps to the conclusion that you are Richie, based solely on your entertainment recommendations, there is something very wrong.
In order to salvage what little of the ideal of your taste I have left, I intend to refrain from 'Happy Tree Friends.'

Richard said...

It is pretty funny :) I stumbled on it a while ago, someone lent me the first DVD. Suzy was suitably traumatised.

Noodle said...

Oh no, this post has gone horribly wrong.
Yes, I admit it, it was ME!

Margs said...

I'm shocked Noodle! I thought Richard was capable of this not you! Lady...you need to do something about your boy!

My apologies go out to Richie (but only until he does something else to hock me, which won't be long)

Sarah said...

Richie is always hocking someone. He's a real hocker that one. A real hocker.

Don't let him hock YOU!

Margs said...

hock schmock!

you know what I meant smart arse!

p.s I saw another ad for your bro's show.

Richard said...

Ham hock, perhaps?